Wednesday 10 April 2013

Lets Guess! What books are they? :D




I am from a weird but famous inventor,
Everyone wanted the ticket in the sweet,
Short and orange African workers worked so hard,
The only honest and sincere kid remained and won the big prize!

I am from the world that can cast spells,
Ran into the wall and found the hidden platform
Just a normal broom then I can fly up sky,
There is a name no one dares to mention.

I am from the fantasy rabbit hole,
Eat the yummy cake to grow huge like a giant,
Caterpillar can give you precious advice,
Enjoy a little tea party with the hatter,

I am from a pumpkin golden carriage,
Come back home before magic disappears at midnight,
Lost one of the glass slippers,
No one fits the slipper but that girl only.

I am from the little red hood and basket,
Grandma has a big mouth and deep voice,
Suddenly a big wild wolf jumped out,
Lumberjack came to save and good-bye wolf.

I am from the magical tree house,
You do not need to pack before going
Travel around the world with the 2 siblings,
Complete the mission and get your reward.

I am from a naughty marionette that always tells lies,
The nose just keeps growing and growing,
His money got stolen but he was arrested,
Work as a donkey and turned into a good puppet at last.



Answers:

Charlie and the chocolate factory
Harry Potter
Alice in the Wonderland
Cinderella
Little red riding hood
Magic Tree house
Pinocchio

No comments:

Post a Comment