Monday 22 April 2013

I write to...ESCAPE!!

I write to escape from all the troubles around myself. When I write down all the troubles in my little notebook, I feel so much better especially during this important period of time.

Recently, it is the last few months of my high school life. I don't know why but it seems that all the troubles are coming to me - friendships, family relationship, academic, university... etc. I just want to have a great and memorable ending for everyone in this school, but things don't go well the way I want. My friends are arguing with each other. They see each other as transparent. I am stuck in the middle and have nowhere to go. They are used to be good and close friends. Mom and I always argue. She scolds me for not going online on Skype to talk to her or simply just transforming that into ESCAPING from HER. She doesn't understand how much work I have to do. Advanced Placements MOCKS, Prom Night, and Tests. Mom simply thinks too much and has even exaggerated sometimes. Academic work gets more heavier and heavier to prepare for the last June High school Exam. I have no choice ,but keep on working hard and studying. It is so stressful that I sometimes feel I can't even breath. Universities offer keep sending out and rejecting people. However, my offers are not coming! Those universities that I wanted to go don't send offers until the very last month that is - MAY. Therefore, I have to keep on waiting and waiting for the offer and worried for 1 more month that is really a long period of time.

I hope things will become better by the time past. I just wanted to have a memorable and fun graduation ceremony with my friends at the end of the school year.

5 comments:

  1. I know how you're feeling about university. So many people are being accepted and accepting offers, and yet I'm still waiting on the school that I really want to go to. It is very stressful and I can see why that is something that you would want to escape from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you are trying to escape from those issues now since you typed everything happened into this blog. I totally understand that you write to escape from all the troubles. So you will forget all those problems, leave them in your blog and have fun and relax with your friends. It is stressful but you can make it through it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand what you're going through. I too feel like a bunch of troubles are coming to the surface. Writing is a great way to explain your thoughts and help you realize what it is that is bugging you. Keep this up and later your troubles will be more clear because you have gone through this before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too write to escape. School, family, and friends can definitely cause much unneeded stress especially at a time that you least want it to. I am not in grade 12, but I can see how stressful it can be to have to wait so long for responses from the universities of your dreams. You don't have that much time left to wait, so hang in there. As for your mom and friends don't let them bring you down. Overall great post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This last month of high school tends to be extremely stressful for those Grade 12's who are graduating. Although I am not in Grade 12, I can relate as my brother went through the same process two years ago. However, you have made the right decision to turn to writing for help. Writing allows us to leave those negative feelings aside and focus on the postive things in our lifes. Through writing each of your problems down it is like you are permanently leaving them there, never to worry about them again. Although this time of the year may be stressful for you, I enccourage you to continue to write, as it will allow you to persevere through these tough times. Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete